We will remove any content that violates this policy, including text, audio, video, files, links, or other text and media. In addition, we will temporarily or permanently ban users involved in severe or repeated on-platform violations; in specific circumstances, we may also consider actions on other platforms and offline behavior in these decisions.
We will temporarily or permanently ban and/or delete Bubbles (a.k.a. Servers/Communities) that fail to abide by our Community Rules and Terms of Service. In addition, we will temporarily or permanently ban users involved in managing or supporting these communities; please note that being a member of a violating Bubble does not automatically classify as support.
We will temporarily or permanently ban and/or delete Bubbles that fail to enforce our Community Rules and Terms of Service. We understand that moderating online communities can be difficult; however, as a Community Admin, it is your duty to have Community Moderators to keep your community on Concord harmonious and safe to the best extent possible.
Trust & Safety
Our Trust & Safety team is reactive and proactive. The team will investigate and take necessary action against all reported content. In addition, using technology and human moderation, we actively monitor public Bubbles to scan for violative content thoroughly to enforce our policies with the minimal need for people to report violative content to us; a T&S representative may even hit up your community for a friendly convo 🙂.
If you cross something that violates these guidelines, please report it to us.
There are two methods for reporting content:
- Create a ticket to send in a report.
- Use the in-app report function.
Because certain conversations (DMs, group chats, and private Bubbles) use end-to-end encryption technology to keep your private discussions confidential, you will need to use the in-app reporting function to report violative content in any of these communication channels. Reported messages (and several previous messages within that conversation) will be decrypted to enable us to view the content; if we need additional context, we will contact you via email.
Concord's Moral Code
- Do not use Concord to conduct, incite or encourage violative behavior against a policy or any other legal agreement of or between you and another brand, community, platform, organization, business, or private entity.
- Do not organize, promote, engage in or incite any illegal or dangerous behavior. This includes, without limitation, human trafficking, the sale of prohibited or dangerous goods, and sexual solicitation.
Abuse, harassment, and bullying
You are entitled to your own opinions and beliefs, but these are better kept to yourself if they do not consider the opinions, beliefs, or feelings of another. Do not degrade, shame, bully, harass, embarrass or blackmail anyone, discriminate against others, or share hateful ideologies.
- Do not organize, support, or incite violent extremism.
- Do not threaten violence or harm. This includes indirect and suggestive threats.
Violent and graphic content
Do not share any media that depicts gore, excessive violence, torture, fighting or animal harm.
Legal hunting photography may be shared provided it does not depict excessive blood, graphic content, or desecration of carcasses. This content may only be shared inside communities that are fully dedicated to hunting or in private/group chats where all parties have consented to receive such content. This content is also not permitted in sensitive channels.
Adult nudity and sexual content
Do not share any adult content anywhere. This includes all media that show genitals, close-up photos of fully nude buttocks, female nipples, and any sexual activities.
We recognize that you may want to do so in the act of supporting a cause or protest, to share a health-related situation or a moment of birth, or to share a painting or sculpture where nudity is depicted; in such cases, please follow these guidelines to ensure consideration of others: in private and group chats, all parties must consent to receive such content; in Bubbles, such content may only be shared inside channels that are marked as "sensitive".
Sensitive channels do not permit any content that does not fall within our leniency rules stated above.
Integrity and authenticity
Confidentiality and privacy
- Do not share anyone's personal information or a real-life photo that includes others without their explicit permission. Please be cautious when sharing such content, regardless.
- Do not coordinate or participate in malicious impersonation of an individual or an organization. Satire and parody are okay.
- Do not share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.
- Do not share rumors or information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading with the intent to spread hate or cause serious injury, harm, or damage. This does not include myths.
- Do not distribute malware, hacks, cheats, cracks, pirated content, any accounts, or stolen goods.
- Do not engage in any activity with - indirect or direct - intent to cause damage or harm. This includes, without limitation, social engineering, phishing, DDOS, hacking, scamming, spoofing, and other similar techniques.
Concord's user experience
- Do not spam. This includes direct unsolicited advertising or unwanted private messages and low-quality or chat-flooding messages. You may advertise anything within your Bubble or with permission from a Bubble admin provided it is legal and not in violation of any agreement.
- Do not sell your Concord account, Bubble ownership, or any other Concord-provided good or service.
- Do not bot your account. All accounts may only be operated by humans.
- Do not mislead Concord and its support teams. Do not make inaccurate, false, or malicious reports. Do not mass report or incite mass reporting for the same issue.